Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tired bones

You know how when you're sleeping you get a boner periodically thoughout the night? It's just part of the sleep process. Well, it happens when you're only half asleep, too. Or at least it does to me.

I am NOT a morning person. So having to get up early for work every day has taken a huge toll on me and I'm half asleep all day at work. Many times I have to fight to keep my eyes open. I have to get up and move around to keep from drifting off. It's extremely hard to focus and do accurate work [which is highly stressed here] when I'm so tired I can't even think. There are even times I go into dreams while still somewhat conscious. So pretty much every time I get up from my chair and go walking toward the bathroom, I get a boner. I guess my body - confused by sleepiness and glad that there's the circulatory help of movement instead of just sitting at a desk, just feels that's the appropriate response. Hopefully no one is noticing the bone in my pants. Sometimes I put my hands in my pockets to try to cover up the fact that I have a boner.

I can't figure out how anyone lives their life walking around with a cock ring on. But yet, I know about a bunch of gay guys who do so. I don't need anyone to notice my crotch. If I like a guy, that's not what I'm going to use to impress him.

No comments: