Saturday, April 5, 2008

You've crossed me for the last time, MySpace!

This morning I was trying to post a blog on myspace, where I have been blogging for YEARS now, and of course, I got it all written and told it to post... and then... wait, wait, wait, wait... error message:

"Sorry! an unexpected error has occurred.This error has been forwarded to MySpace's technical group."

And everything I had written was gone. [It was a decidedly sassy post about delusional people who post ads on craiglist - which I will try to re-create here shortly.]

So I decided to come here and start two blogs actually - this one will be the "adult" blog, where I will write about my gay stuff and whatnot... and there will be another more G-rated, family friendly one that I will actually give my family memebers to read [since they're all Mormons and unequipped to deal with the realities of homosexuality.]

No comments: